Thursday, August 13, 2009

1997 Land Rover for sale!



Jim is selling his 1997 Land Rover! This classic model was the last year they were imported from England. 57K miles, many options; winch, roll bars, skid plates. V-8, auto transmission, excellent running.

"I've used Land Rovers for over 30 years in Africa and other remote locations around the world while on assignment for National Geographic as well as the BBC. I always felt I wanted one here for my work and used this for several HD TV pieces. I have fond memories of using it but am trying to simplify life and no longer need it."

Contact Heidi at heidi@jimb
randenburg.com if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. Still in business mate? That was an old model.. been looking for a rare Land Rover like that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. To help us fight Spam, all comments are approved prior to posting. Thank you for your interest in Jim Brandenburg.