Friday, April 10, 2020

A Day at a Time - Spring


https://www.nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2016/03/08/spring-change-seasons-nature-minnesota/


Spring Day 17 12:00pm - Bald Eagle Superior National Forest

With everyone hopefully following the stay at home orders, I thought I'd share “93 Days of Spring” posted yesterday by National Geographic. Nature is a great healer of the spirit. This practice of capturing and then sharing a daily moment from nature in my self assigned daily projects has kept me grounded and mindful during challenging times. All seasons of the year have now been completed with this Spring collection being the 3rd season National Geographic has published, along with Summer and Autumn. The gratis nature365.tv daily video version shares a meditative one minute glimpse into my backyard world through the seasons. I invite you to join me in honoring the miracle of nature that I have been so fortunate to have experienced. Thank you and please be well,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. To help us fight Spam, all comments are approved prior to posting. Thank you for your interest in Jim Brandenburg.