Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Year's Last Light 2018



Last evening during the last hour of the 2018 twilight I ventured out into the sub-zero boreal air for a brisk ski on a nearby lake next to the BWCA wilderness. I brought my camera drone to record a minute of myself amongst the shadows of the magical last rays of light. The extreme silent cold certainly makes one realize the true depth of wild nature. I felt like I was an unnatural intruder into that pristine space. I’m hoping the coming year will be an uplifting one for all of you. The nature365.tv series will continue through the next year where you may enjoy many more peaceful natural moments from my backyard. Thank you for your continued support.  Jim Brandenburg       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. To help us fight Spam, all comments are approved prior to posting. Thank you for your interest in Jim Brandenburg.