Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Jim at Montier Festival Photo this weekend

It is an honor for me to exhibit my work in the lovely Vosges Mountain area on the French/Swiss border in an outdoor photographic exhibition with the legendary images of Edward Curtis (1868-1952). I have long admired his epic documentary body of work on the Native American Indian. He has had a strong influence on my work since I was a boy and I am fortunate to have several of his prints in my home. I will be present at the official opening on July 15.

“Sacred Land: From the Vosges to the Americas” Les Sentiers De La Photo, Edition 2017.
July 15 – November 15, 2017
Le Haut-Du-Tot – Vosges Mountains, France
http://2017.sentiersdelaphoto.fr/#section-accueil
https://m.facebook.com/lessentiersdelaphoto/



© Edward Curtis
© Edward Curtis
© Jim Brandenburg
© Jim Brandenburg

© Jim Brandenburg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. To help us fight Spam, all comments are approved prior to posting. Thank you for your interest in Jim Brandenburg.